Made in San Rafael, CA, Shmoopy's set out to create a deodorant that is good for us and good for the environment, and they did it. Comes in your choice of two materials: metal tin or cardboard tube. Yay, no plastic! The cardboard tubes are compostable and the metal tins are recyclable or reusable (and even refillable in non-pandemic times). The cardboard tubes are push-up tubes. The metal tins require an applicator - either your fingers or a cotton round.
Ingredients: Organic expeller pressed, filtered and steam-refined Coconut Oil, Organic Gluten Free Arrowroot powder, Natural Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Candelilla Wax, Sustainably-sourced Vitamin E oil (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate from sunflower seeds), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sustainably-sourced, cold-pressed or steam-distilled essential oils.
SLS-free, silicone-free, alcohol-free, non-GMO, vegan, no baking soda, no corn, no talc, no plastic!
Optimal storage conditions for the deodorants: 65-85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Available in cardboard 2.4 oz. tubes ($12), 2 oz. metal tins ($10), or 0.5 oz mini metal tin ($5, sample or travel size).
Scent varieties (with essential oil blends):
- Simply Nothing - unscented
- Peace, Love, & Lavender - lavender, mailette, niaouli, clove, camphor
- Lumberjack & Jill - cedarwood, jasmine, cypress, fir balsam, clove, rosemary
- Funky Fennel - fennel seed, tarragon, anise, ylang ylang, tea tree, rosemary
- Coriapatrosa - CORIAnder, PATchouli, ROSAlina, tea tree, clove
- Lucky Lime - lime, niaouli, rosemary, clove
- Little Sunfeather - rosemary, rose otto, rosalina, tea tree, tonka bean butter, clove, coffee bean
- Pot o' Gold - clove, elemi, marjoram, tea tree, rosemary, eucalyptus
Shmoopy's website: https://www.shmoopys.com/deodorants.html