This specialty produce box comes with the following items:
- Organic Cauliflower - generally white, but may substitute purple or romanesco if white is unavailable.
- Organic Cabbage - generally green, but may substitute red, arrowhead, or savoy if green is unavailable.
- Organic Carrots - generally Orange Nantes, but may substitute other carrots if Nantes are unavailable.
- Organic Beets - generally red, but may substitute golden beets if red are unavailable.
- Organic Radishes - generally red round, but may substitute French Breakfast, Watermelon, or Luobo radishes if red are unavailable.
- Organic Lettuce - generally Little Gems or Salanovas, but may substitute Batavian or other lettuces based upon availability.
Some farms are certified organic (CCOF), some are not, but all use organic growing practices. No synthetic fertilizers, no pesticides. Never. This means you can occasionally find a passenger in your produce! What fun!